Mirror Column - Select Entire Board or Group

Hi @zlanich and others

I upvoted this request as there is a real need to link all items in an entire group to a mirror / link combi. I thought the multi board link would help, but currently a mirror is not supported on a multi board link (if there is more than 1 board linked). Needless to say that if it will be possible to link to all items in a group that it should “dynamic”, i.e when users adds / deletes items in that group in the detailed board it should be reflected in the mirror.

Because I really needed this I developed a monday apps with some features (recipes) that can be used on the detailed board to report back to a single master. The relationship between the detailed boards and the items in the master board is based on an “ID” that should be present in the detailed board title in brackets, like [PR-0001] and in the master there is a column that contains PR-0001.

With that I am reporting status, number and timeline columns form a give group in the detailed board to a single cell in the master. I am planning to extend this to Time Tracker column. If there are more columns you can think of, let me know. To put it in pictures:

More info can be found here Downloads Archive - Excellent Team

The development is still in progress, so if you have any thought to enhance this, let me know.

PS: all recipes currently have a trial period of 30 days, so you can try these in your own boards.

5 Likes