Monday CRM questions / comments

First time poster with some newbie questions / requests on the Monday CRM functionality. I spent a fair amount of time on YouTube and the forums but am still confused on a couple issues.

By way of background I have experience with Salesforce, and HubSpot and I am trying to implement the CRM functionality for a small business (3 seats) in the finance industry.

While the product doesn’t look like its fully built out yet, I was wondering if the following functionality exists, or is somewhere in a product development roadmap:

1. Gmail integration / contact linking - is there a way to track correspondence between deals / contacts and activity in Gmail and save that and Monday? It would also be nice to have a way to link Google Rooms to Monday as well - similar to how you can use Slack to create items / updates in Salesforce.

2. Company (account) level detail - are there integrations to pull contact or company level detail directly into Monday. For example in HubSpot it generally can pull down LinkedIn, address, geo, without doing it manually?

3. Data field requirements - is there a way to stop contacts or deals from being created unless all the existing fields are completed?

4. Push reporting - I am aware with the Google Workspaces integration you can set up automations, but is there a way to schedule automatic, wholistic activity reports rather than one-off update emails (e.g. when a field is changed)

5. Business card scanning - I am fairly certain this doesn’t exist, but it would be fantastic to have that capability.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Great questions!

I can’t answer all your questions, but can point you to some helpful things for some of them.

1. Contact linking / Gmail integration: Have you tried the Communihub app? This should help with this. Also, we’ve got separate boards that we link together. We have an Email board, Contact Name board, Organisation board and Deals board. We can then use integrations to pull in data from other apps into each of those boards.

2. Have you tried the Clearbit integration?

3. I don’t think so.

4 and 5. Don’t know sorry

Thanks so much for the response. This is really helpful!