Monday Expert Please

Greetings!
We have been using Monday for only a couple of months and I have reached my configuration capacity based on what I’ve been able to find online. I would like an expert to review what I have built for efficiency and to ensure I am using the tool to its potential. We are using this as both a CRM and a Contract Management system integrated with Outlook, nothing too fancy, though I know there are additional automations that could be added.
Please let me know if you can help!
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @renee.magee - thanks so much for reaching out. Glad you have found the community useful in assisting you in getting up and running.

There are a number of great monday partners that would be more than happy to help you get further optimized. We would be happy to have an initial complementary discovery session to get a better understanding of the specifics. You can book some time here: Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting

Also, feel free to check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Take care,
Mark

Hello! We would be happy to help review and optimize your monday.com instance! If you’d like to have a complimentary intro/optimization call next week, send an email to jenna@iointegration.com and we will get something on the calendar! Have a great weekend and we hope to hear from you. – Jenna and the monday.com team at IOI

Hi @renee.magee :wave:

Welcome to the monday.com community!

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have a wealth of experience in CRM solutions as well as detailed contract management requirements so I’m confident we can help.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and see how we can help.

Meet with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hey there @renee.magee and thanks for reaching out to the monday.com community forums! There are a lot of great partners here and I would love to see if someone at CarbonWeb can help you out!

Our team focuses on a component-by-component style of development and that always starts with an initial consultation. CRM and contract management are two areas we have been able to develop some really exciting solutions and it would be valuable to get an understanding of the work you’ve done.

If you have time this week to connect I would welcome an initial conversation: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you move forward!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi Renee,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

I know of an expert, trusted and certified, who can help you with a solution to this, on Fiverr. He has been of great assistance to my business, you may want to reach out to him, I’m certain he will be ready and available to assist you. You can contact him via this link https://www.fiverr.com/s2/812d98e528