Monday for Personal use and Freelancers

I loved Monday.com when I worked in a team of developers. I started my solo way, and I can say I will really miss some Monday features as Time tracking, for example. I don’t need a team access, only a couple of guests at a time.

I request a special plan for freelancers like myself:

• One important Pro feature - Time Tracking
  • 1 user
  • 1-2 guests.
  • Price as for 1 Pro user ($16 per month).

It’s a bit too much to pay for inexistent 4 users. 5-member teams have a great advantage given by Monday pricing over those who work solo, as they pay for existing team members who work and make money.

Of course I understand that for Monday it’s much better to get payment for 5 users even if there’s actually one, the math is quite simple. But in my case (and I guess some others too), it will be just nothing at all, 0 users instead of 1 - thanks to Corona I can’t afford 1 year Pro for 5 users.

And time tracking is the most needed feature for me from Monday (comments on tasks are good too). Maybe it’s better to get a little less money per user but from much more users?
In case if I grow as a company, and Corona-crisis ends (it will once), it will be necessary to move to 5 and more member plans. But for now - not… Your thoughts?

P.S. I have 2 days more to enjoy Monday time tracking of 7 days trial. I’ve tried a few more apps with free time tracking feature, but I’m used to Monday, I like UI here, and I’m willing to pay for that. Just not for something I never use.

Hey, there is a 2 person plan. We’re on it. I think you have to email support to ask for it to be applied to your account.

2 Likes

Wow, sounds good. I’ll contact support then to get more info.

Well, 2 Users is an interesting plan, but still is a little too powerful. No need for a second user in a freelancer case, guests are enough. Saving money by not paying for an unused feature is very important nowadays, so The 1 User Plan - The Freelancer plan - is a needed thing for me. And, I suppose, for many other people like me, freelancers and self-employed alike.

I’d buy 1 User Pro plan immediately if there was one.

3 Likes

@Aleksei - you should want 2x users. All freelancers should have at least a VA/PA or other. Your time is valued at $20, $30, $70, $200 per hour - whatever it is.

Give all those 10 p/h jobs to someone you can trust who will get them done well for you with pride and accuracy. And then you can spend more time doing what you do best, bringing in more per hour.

You won’t regret it :slight_smile:

Best,
Alex

1 Like