Monday.listen is not a function

getting this error monday.listen is not a function. please guide.

also i have these requirement do I need to use webhooks or monday.listen

1. Track completed case management (we call them GO Plan) meetings – this is flagged in a platform called Monday.com. It would be awesome if the app could integrate directly with Monday.com and assign points anytime we flag it as “yes” for attendance.

2. Track attendance to work – also done in Monday.com, awesome if it would integrate & when we check “yes” it assigns points.

3. Track attendance to classes – also done in Monday.com, awesome if it would integrate & when we check “yes” it assigns points.

You will need to use monday webhooks or automation templates from the apps framework to find out about item changes.

The only method that works in backend (node.js) is monday.api. The rest are for client-side features only.

2 Likes

Got you, but can you please read my requirements and guide me a bit. what am I looking for in webhooks ?

It looks like you’ll need change_specific_column_value webhooks to get notifications of changes to the columns being checked/unchecked, and then you’ll query the item in question to get information like an ID used to match up with whatever is being integrated.

1 Like