Monday <-> Mailchimp

Hi all,

I’m interested in exploring the possibility of Monday <-> Mailchimp being able to allow me to bulk email a list of contacts that sit-in Monday, using Mailchimp, and drag custom fields across from Monday columns into the Mailchimp email body.

These custom fields would include normal objects like name, date, text etc, but would also need to include files from file columns in Monday.

Can anyone on here assess whether this is feasible and if so how I would go about finding someone(s) who can help me do this?

Thanks in advance for any help that’s out there :slight_smile:

Mark Laurence.

1 Like

Hi @MarkHHH

Not 100% sure if this is what you are looking for.
I am using Integromat (free account) to have all my monday.com users synced into a MailChimp list. From MailChimp I sent them a welcome message or any other email I want.

Curious to know if this is what you are looking for.

Hi Bas,

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

That’s not exactly what I was trying to describe. Perhaps I should have explained the use case for the board I’m describing. We use it as a CRM database of all our client records. I would like to be able to drag ‘fields’ from a Monday item across into Merge Tags in a Mailchimp email.

Eg. Looking at the screenshot below… I’d like to be able to drag column data like Student First Name, Student Last Name, Room, etc, into Merge Tags in a Mailchimp email, so each student gets a personalised email to them.

Appreciate the conversation Bas!

Hi Mark,

Indeed different than my use case
:blush:. Interesting integration need but as far as I know currently not available as an easy integration.

Cheers

@gidon would love to get your feedback on that. Do you find it feasible?

Mark, we’ve used the Monday.com API to pull a board, pull the column and get that information.

Once you have that it’s fairly easy to push data in to mailchimp.

Interesting Sheldon, thanks for your input! May I ask, are you developers, or did you use external developers to do this with/for you?

We did this in-house.
I’d be happy to look in to it for you.

Email: sheldon@inboxdesign.co.nz

Thanks Sheldon, have sent you an email :slight_smile:

I have a similar problem. We have a CRM table in Monday and use the integration to add automatically a new contact to Mailchimp. It works fine, but only the mail address is added. At least, it should be possible to define in which group the contact is added. Or shell we us a separate Mailchimp account for each CRM table?

4 Likes