Monday setup and integration with Zendesk

Need a professional to aid in the set up and automation of our project management tool “Monday”. Also the goal is to integrate it with Zendesk. Project is hourly based, and we’d like to start asap. Please contact me for details: mike@softwaresupp.com

1 Like

Hey there @mike1996,

Welcome to the monday.com community! I think our team here at CarbonWeb is well equipped to help you set up your baseline automations and also an integration to Zendesk. Our team offers a free one-hour consultation to discuss your project and determine the steps of implementation component-by-component.

If you want to schedule some time to discuss please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @mike1996 - Welcome to the community. My company specializes in monday implementation and integration, and we have experience connecting Zendesk. We’ve worked with both the native Zendesk integration app as well as building some bespoke integration workflows with Integromat/Zapier and Zendesk. I’d love to chat with you to learn more about your project. We work on a retainer basis rather than by the hour, if that’s a working relationship you are willing to explore.

You can book time with me here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

I’m looking for a freelancer.

Hey @mike1996!
thanks for posting in the Hire an Expert category! I’d love to sit down and discuss your usecase. I have extensive experience setting up monday.com workflows, automations and integrations.
similar to Deb I work in both the native zendesk integrations and custom integrations using integromat/zapier to connect monday.com with zendesk and a number of other automations.

I do provide hourly engagements as well as retainer/package contracts; whichever works best.

if you are interested please setup an initial discovery call below to see if we are a good fit!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Best