Monday Setup for Interior Design

Hi. We are an interior design company, small team of 5, who have just started using Monday. We’d like to hire someone to help set it up to make sure we’re using it to its full capacity! Can anyone help? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Cree,

Awesome, welcome to the platform!

I’m a certified monday.com freelancer & partner with a lot of experience working with small companies who run multiple projects and need to keep a clear overview.

Feel free to schedule a call here so we can discuss your needs and I can show you how other agencies set-up their account!

Greetings,

Patrick

Hello there Cree!

Welcome to the monday community forums!

CarbonWeb is a Certified partner of monday, and we have onboarding/training courses, consultation services, and a ton of great products available on the platform that can help.

Do you have time this week to meet with us for a complimentary consultation call?

Book time with us here to get started!

Hey,
As an official partner of monday.com I have lot of experience with the platform (also in your field).
You can check out my expert profile.

Feel free to schedule an introductory meeting at this link.

Hi @Cree

My name is Elena, i’m the founder of Kick Consulting. We’ve worked with several design companies and have a solution tailored just for your industry.

We would love to demonstrate it :slight_smile: Link to book a demo.

Elena
Kick Consulting

1 Like

Hello @admindept

Welcome to the monday community :slight_smile: !

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! thespelas.com is a certified Advanced Services Delivery and official USA Solution Partner, with more than 6 years of experience in the platform.

We have worked with other design companies in the past, and we can certainly help give your company a strong foundation on monday and organize your processes, whether that includes assisting in optimizing your account’s workflow or providing comprehensive platform trainings.

Please do schedule an initial Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi Cree,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Monday consultant.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi @Cree :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

We can help you at Upstream Tech. We have worked with many interior design teams and I know we can support you in best practices with the platform, tailored to your requirements.

If you haven’t already found a partner you know you want to work with, please let me know when you’re free to connect, or book straight into my calendar via the below details.

Peta | Upstream Tech
peta@upstreamtech.io
+613 9067 5611
Chat with Peta

Hey @Cree

Being a recognized monday.com consulting partner, we have rich experience with the platform (including your domain). We have worked with several interior design companies in the past, and we can certainly help set up a strong foundation on monday.com and manage your processes, whether that includes optimizing your workflows or delivering profound platform trainings.

Do you have time this week to discuss your vision and requirements? Schedule a complimentary consultation call with us here to get started.