Multi-Board Mirror

This is awesome, thank you so much!!

1 Like

@AronK please add this feature to soulocom.com. Thanks!

all set @JFrazier ! Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

@AronK , please add us! livinggreenwalls.monday.com
Been dying for this!!
Many Many thanks

You’re all set @RobinL :slight_smile: Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

@AronK can you please add this feature to global-uco

Thank you!

All set here @Robert-GUC! Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

1 Like

Hello @AronK can you please add this feature to isatelgroup.monday.com

thank you

Hello, can you please add this to cobra-e.monday.com?
Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please add equalityforward-team.monday.com

Many Thanks in advance

@raulramoso @Lucia1 @Habee all set here! Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

Hi @AronK, could you please add this feature for rd-engenharia.monday.com
I´m setting a new monday account and this is an extremely important one.

Thank you.

Hi @AronK - could you please add this for cloud-3-technologies.monday.com as well? We’d love to have this functionality!

Thank you

@HenriqueBR @nbraun16 all set :slight_smile: Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

1 Like

Thank you, it is working.

1 Like

@AronK Please add this feature to compass-real-estate.monday.com

Thank you!

@Jking all set here! Please be sure to refresh, add a new connect boards column and mirror column(s) and let me know if you run into any issues.

Hi @AronK , please add this feature to thk-cgm.monday.com
Thank you!

@AGTHK it looks like this may have already been added by our support team :slight_smile:

@AronK can you add this feature to gleghornlab.monday.com as well? Thanks!