Need assistance / Training to setup Boards for IT Company Resource Managing

We could do with a consultant / trainer to give us half a day of assistance / training to setup Monday.com to manage our team resources on client projects. We have a board but it’s not functioning as expected and we can’t get the reports we want either. Based in the UK but happy to do online sessions with someone.

Hi @bcpit and welcome to the community! You have certainly come to the right place as there are numerous monday.com experts here to help you on you journey.

We would be happy to touch base with you and help you and the team with some advice and training on your current setups. We normally start with a complementary 1 hour discovery session, this will give us the information we need to approach the training in the most effective way.

Feel free to DM me here or shoot me an email at info@greenllamas.com. As well, check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Thanks and talk soon.
Mark

Hi @bcpit welcome to the community!

I would be happy to sit down and discuss your needs and put together a training plan for your team to be successful with Monday.com.

I’ve helped multiple teams with learning and setting up their Monday.com boards and flows for project and resource management. Feel free to schedule a complimentary session here where we can discuss more and lay out a plan for your team! Calendly - Tim Little

Regards!

Hi @bcpit - Welcome to the community! We are based out of the USA but have several clients in the UK. My team and I are happy to find times that work for both of us across the pond.

At Polished Geek, we have a specific service offering that I believe would fit your needs very well. I’d love to chat with you and learn more about your training goals and preferred learning style, and see if you agree it’s a fit. You can book a no-charge strategy session with us here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com