Need help with initial setup for a small CPG company

New to Monday.com having issues with laying out our workflows, need someone to help with set up.

1 Like

Hey @jthmp8892 and welcome to the monday.com community forums.

There is a lot of ways that partners can help and it truly all depends on what sort of support and assistance you are looking for. CarbonWeb is a Channel Partner with monday.com and we work with members of the community every day to consult on the platform while also developing custom solutions. We also are pushing more end-to-end solutions through the Suites we are creating and have started with the CarbonCRM Suite.

If you want to start with a baseline consultation please schedule something here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @jthmp8892 - you have come to the right place. We would be happy to have a look at your current setups and see how we can be of assistance to get you up and running with a perfect solution tailored just for you.

Feel free to book a complementary discover session here: Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting or reach out to us directly at info@greenllamas.com.

Also, check us out online to learn more about what we do!
Thanks!
Mark

Hi @jthmp8892 ,

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. There are a few things that spring to mind I’d love to show you, as well as many questions to ask! Let’s connect.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your objectives at each level.

Meet with Peta

If you’re based in Europe/USA, please use this link for more accommodating meeting times: international clients - special hours

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream