Need Time Tracking w/list of tasks rolling up into the time summary

I understand how to use the Time Tracking widget to see a summary of time for any given day/week/month/year. What I can’t figure out and really need is once you are looking at the summary of time for a period, how can you see what specific tasks were logged and how much time was logged?

So if I complete my 6 hour day and the time widget says I only logged 4.5 hours, I want to see that Task 1 was an hour, Task 2 was .5 hours and Task 3 was 3 hours. This is the only way I would be able to realize what was logged (tasks 1-3) and then go back and log for the unlogged time (bringing my 4.5 hours log summary up to 6). This is a common issue my hourly employees have with Monday

Hi @llevito - @Thomas-Omnitas is working an an amazing time tracking addon for monday that appears to meet your needs quite well (I’ve seen it…it’s awesome!)

If you would like some assistance with ensuring it meets you needs and also access to the BETA through partner channels feel free to reach out anytime! Feel free to message me here via DM or shoot me a message at info@greenllamas.com

Also, check us out online to learn more about what we do!
Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Here is a 2 min overview. This app will be developed to fill all possible time reporting needs: