New App Collaboration

Hi team!
We just introduces our new app in monday marketplace, that allows users to put all of their assets in a centralized view right inside monday.
We are looking for partners to give them a free license for our app.
All that we asked for - is your honest feedback about the app.

App download link - download here

Demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-qHV6kkyds

Reach us in a direct message or in our email binatica.contact@gmail.com
Cheers!

1 Like

@Binatica at first glance in the video, the app looks wonderful! I haven’t tried it out yet, but I can see dozens of use cases and I’m certain users would enjoy this app. Would love to learn more!

1 Like

Hey @Binatica

Welcome to the community! From my perspective, the app looks wonderful! It allows your users to access even more high-level actions, most of them intended to increase user experience. Another big strength of your app is the huge volume of integrations it supports. This acts as a one-stop shop for all kinds of users to store and manage their personal information.

In the future, if you’re looking to build apps for your enterprise, it is effective to team up with a recognized monday.com consulting services provider. This way, you can work with skilled developers and build apps that boast a range of features and integrations. Moreover, dedicated developers help you market apps faster.

1 Like