New app version creation has failed

Hi, I wasn’t able to create new app version and upload my build since yesterday and the statuses shown in https://status.monday.com/ seem all fine:

Br, YarHuoy

Hi @yarhuoy!

Thanks for letting us know. This was a bug that our developers have been able to resolve.

Do you mind letting me know if trying to create a new version in an incognito window works for you? If not, do you give our devs permission to log into your account for troubleshooting purposes?

Thanks

Hi @Helen ,

Nop, it doesn’t works for me in an incognito window too. Do you mean you need me to provide you my account to log in? If yes, then I can’t because I was using my gmail account :sweat_smile:

Br, YarHuoy

Hi @yarhuoy,

No, I mean that our developers will need to log into your g-company.monday.com account in order to troubleshoot.

Are they able to do so?

Thanks!

Hi @Helen ,

Yes, they can.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

Okay, thanks!!

Br, YarHuoy

@yarhuoy

I just wanted to give you an update that we are still working on a fix here. As soon our developers are able to deploy a fix, I’ll get back to you with more news :slight_smile:

-Alex

@yarhuoy

Our developers have just let me know that this behavior should now be resolved. Would you be able to confirm if this is working well for oyu now?

-Alex

1 Like

@AlexSavchuk yap, it is working now, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @AlexSavchuk

The “monday.listen(‘events’, res => { });” is not working now, this doesn’t triggered when the event changed (I have added console.log and this doesn’t show), it was still working about 10hours ago.

Br, Yar Huoy

Hi @yarhuoy!

Sorry to hear you’ve been running into some trouble on this front. I just tested this out and was able to reproduce.

I’m going to mark Alex’s last post as the solution to this thread. Seeing as this is a separate issue, feel free to start a new thread or email into appsupport@monday.com.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.