New product announcement - Tracket makes time work

Hi monday.com community! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are very excited to share a (soon to be live) app for the monday.com marketplace which is the solution to track your time across all boards.

Our app is called Tracket, a flexible time-tracking solution for monday.com. You can easily log hours on existing items and subitems. You can log hours with multiple people on the same item.

Learn more about this app and get a sneak preview(:eyes: ) via: Tracket - Makes Time Work

The first customers are already using the app.
Do you want to onboard as well? Get in touch and we will give you early access to the app’s current functionality.

We hope you are just as excited as we are! :raised_hands:

:wave:

The Avisi Apps Team

5 Likes

This looks like it is exactly what I need. When will this be available?

1 Like

@EBeer

That’s amazing! Thanks so much for sharing a time tracking solution with our community, I’m sure it will help users in all kinds of teams :slight_smile:

@JMM Stay tuned for future updates, but if you’d like to try the app out as a sneak peek, the original post includes a link you could get in touch with the team to get an early install :slight_smile:

-Alex

It’s not possible to print

Omg! Can you connect it to a payroll system?

We have an Rest API available which allows you to extract the data from monday.com.

Following up: our app is now available in the marketplace
Start your free trial now!

Hi @EBeer , I wanted to reach out on this thread as we are looking into possible solutions for the timr tracking issues currently presented on Monday.com.
We are looking for a solution which can do the following:

• A way to track simultaneously as we have employees working on the same tasks and the same time etc.,
  • Be able to ensure that the time tracked by each person feeds into the widgets set up on Monday.com for reporting purposes.
  • Be able to view from the board and the dashboards the time spent vs estimated time
  • Be able to view from the dashboards/boards what the accrued costs are.
  • Set billable rates per person.

Is this something you could help with at all?

Thank you.

Hannah

Hi @HannahKnight,

With Tracket you can track multiple time entries simultaneously.

Can I ask up to how many people are working on the same task?

We have integrations available which allow you to send the time entries back to the board and use dashboard widgets to estimate the time spent versus planned on a task, but that’s the total and not per person.

You can always start a trial and test things out, you can find us via the marketplace in monday.com.

I would also be happy to set up a call to discuss your use case if that’s preferred, you can reach out via: (Jira Service Management)

Hi @EBeer, thank you for the swift response.

So we could have 2-3 typically tracking time to one task at the same time OR where there are meetings where the entire team of 15 people will need to track to the same task (and same times/durations).

Ah that integration sounds like it may work. Are you still able to view what people have tracked individually in anyway?

Are the other points possible with Tracket?

Thanks

Hannah