Nonprofit Needs Complex Automation Build

Hello,
We are a small national military nonprofit with a big footprint. We need a fairly complex workflow build(s) with triggers, automations, and QR Codes. Integrations include, Wix.com and integromat.
Some of the basics are already in play on our Monday.com account. However, the build is beyond our knowledge and we are desperately behind on this build. We need affordable expert help fast. If you are an expert at building fairly complex frameworks within Monday.com and can work on a tight budget – we would be interested in speaking with you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @MOH welcome to the monday community!

I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss your use-case to see if we are a good fit to work together. I have experience setting up monday.com and integrating with integromat as well. feel free to schedule a complimentary 30m consult to discuss requirements, budget and timeline: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hey @MOH!

First of all, as a 11 year Swedish Armed Forces veteran I commend your work!

Omnitas Consulting are platinum monday.com partners. We are located in Stockholm, Sweden and operate world wide. We are responsible for some of the most complex monday.com implementations out there. Thanks to this we have been awarded Best professional service partner by monday.com both 2019 and 2020.

I am sorry to learn that you are in such a rush. My organisations is currently working at 120% capacity the coming weeks which means that I have a hard time doing something on the price. We would love to help out our brothers and sisters in Arms and If you can consider postponing the project to start mid August I can give you a really preferable price from a fellow veteran.

If you cant wait I would love to recommend @Adrian-mondaypartner and his team at Nordicworkflow. They are the best in the business when it comes to leveraging monday.com through the power of integromat!

1 Like

Hi @MOH

Thanks @Thomas-Omnitas for that intro!

We would love to discuss the use case with you. Please feel free to book a meeting here Calendly

1 Like

Hello! We would love to talk to you about your workflow and professional services needs. We have a lot of experience with triggers, automations, and QR codes. We also have experience with external integrations like integromat. Please send me an email if you’d like to do a 30-minute intro call. jenna.mackillop@iointegration.com. I can also provide our hourly rate. Hope to hear from you! - Jenna & Team at IOI

Hi Amy,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Sunday,
Andrew