Not able to use npm run server-with-debugger

Hello,
I do the basic training of integration - transform text, based: Clients workshop - Quickstart Integration.mp4 - Google Drive
I do all the steps, but the values of text 1, doesn’t copied to text2, so I wanted to debug, and try to run npm run server-with-debugger, however got message: -debugger
npm ERR! missing script: server-with-debugger

Hey there @Drorp :wave:

My warmest welcome to the community! Glad to have you building greatness with us :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry to hear that the Quickstart guide didn’t seem to work correctly for you when it came to transforming values. I’ve just done a fresh download of the quickstart integrations guide, and it doesn’t seem like the server-with-debugger script is included anymore, as otherwise, it would be part of the package.JSON file.

Would you be able to clarify at which point in the process does the recipe not seem to work? Are you able to add it to the board, but it doesn’t seem to be updating column values correctly?

Let’s crack this one together. :slight_smile:

-Alex

Hi Alex,
thanks for you quick feedback.
The problem is that the copy transform doesn’t work, simply you add a value to text1, and it doesn’t get copied to text2, as defined in the integration.

maybe the issue is in the server, but I can’t debug it-
Here is what I get in the terminal:
monday-integration-quickstart@0.0.1 start D:\ML\Monday\Monday_Trainings\Integration_demo\quickstart-integrations

npm run stop && npm run server

monday-integration-quickstart@0.0.1 stop D:\ML\Monday\Monday_Trainings\Integration_demo\quickstart-integrations
kill-port 8302

0 process was killed

monday-integration-quickstart@0.0.1 server D:\ML\Monday\Monday_Trainings\Integration_demo\quickstart-integrations
nodemon ./src/app.js

[nodemon] 2.0.7
[nodemon] to restart at any time, enter rs
[nodemon] watching path(s): .env src***
[nodemon] watching extensions: js,mjs,json
[nodemon] starting node ./src/app.js

I found the root cause (siemens firewall)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.