Notification Grouping Idea

Hi,

I would really like to see the introduction of notification grouping, and I will give some ideas for this

I often come to my notifications to find 10 notifications for the same conversation thread
in my email i would have a threaded email
in Monday I have a separate notification to open for each
I think that if there is 10 notifications or a for that matter more than 1 for one update they can show as a stack, clicking it expands the stack or you enter it like a group, you can then mark all as read for that stack, delete etc, after all i click one, i read the discussions and now i have in my current example 18 more to mark as read to keep my notifications clean and organised.

I also think that on a board level you could have a notification Icon for anything relating to that board, then if you visit that board you can go through the board notifications and clearing them/reading them here will mark them as read in the master notifications panel

Any questions about my idea let me know

I also think it’s not efficient to find 20 email notification.
Why not group by board. I want to receive in the morning or once a week as I decide all tasks assigned to me and/or all task overdue a list of them. Today I receive a million emails, users are complaining. To be honest I see in Linkedin Monday publishing integrations with other tools and some other very progressive advancement but the basics are not working properly. Currently the feedback in my organization on Monday is not good because of such basic.
And I want to have an option to change status from email, whereas today I click on it, then it takes 10 seconds to open and then I’m trying to understand which in the world row it refers to as the UI is terrible.

Also, if you have a notification on a field, and someone makes a number of quick changes is it possible to have these in a single notification… we often get 4-6 updates when people are using the timeline as they click several times to get the right dates highlighted, but each time a notification is triggered.

Hey Monday.com Team,

Just wanted to check in to see if there is anything in the pipeline with regards to grouping bell notifications by group or preferably line item?

A conversational view would be incredible!