Office/Desk Hoteling

Has anyone used monday for managing hot desks or office hoteling? We’re already heavy users of monday and thought it’d be great to use it as we head back to the office in larger numbers. We’ve started putting together some ideas as to how this might work using monday, but I didn’t want to reinvent the whole car if someone’s already come up with something.

I searched the forum but didn’t find anything. Apologies if this isn’t the place for this kind of post; if not, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @amowrey - Curious what you came up with for your workflow. This sounds like a similar requirement as reserving booths for a conference event. How did you solve it?

1 Like

Hi there - wondering if you had a solution for this? My organisation used Monday a lot and if there’s a way I can incorporate a desk booking system in Monday that would be amazing!

We are looking at other systems but ideally I would prefer to have one less login/system for people to use

Hi @amowrey & @jenoooo :wave:

This certainly sounds like an interesting workflow!
I wonder if you could use something similar to the room booking I’ve included a screenshot of below?

Each group can represent a desk, with each user being able to create a booking as an item within that group.
You can then use the calendar view to combine these into one central calendar:

Could this be an option for you?

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

This looks amazing thank you!

Hey @jenoooo :wave:

It’s great Dani could help! I’ve gone ahead and marked her answer as the solution to your question so that others who find the thread can see the solution easily :slight_smile:

Feel free to start a new topic if you have any new questions or contact support@monday.com and we would be happy to help!

Cheers,
Jenna

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.