I’m the founder of Kick Consulting and due to a rapidly growth we are looking for a relationship-focused agile project manager.
A little bit about us:
We started three years ago as a project management consulting firm offering Monday.com business optimizations and became a Monday.com partner. A year and a half ago, Kick Consulting had a growth spurt, our team expanded four times in the last six months, and we’re now looking for a charismatic, switched on, and tech-savvy individual to join our team as a project manager.
A bit of the role:
In this role, you will hold client project meetings, liaise between the client and the implementation team, develop project plans, and ensure the project is delivered within the budget and timeframes. You will conduct client progress meetings and communicate with our implementation team.
A little bit about you:
- You are familiar or trained in agile project management
- You are tech-savvy and love technology.
- You are relationship-focused and find joy in connecting with people.
- You understand business operations and how to make businesses efficient.
- You can identify bottlenecks, problems and pains with clients and see a path forward to a solution.
This is a remote contractual role paid hourly that holds an excellent opportunity to turn into a senior position in a very short time. Potential is endless for a keen individual. We also offer flexible working hours; you will get to create your schedule.
Ideally, you are located within Australian time zones or +/- 3 or 4 hours. Most of Kick Consulting clients are located in Australia, with a number of them in America.
If you are interested, please apply via this link .