Our new documentation center is released!

Hey monday builders, I’m happy to announce that we have officially released our new API and apps framework documentation!

What’s new?

• A new look :haircut_woman:t4:
  • Reorganized API documentation, with articles organized by object :books:
  • You can now search!!! (tip: press CTRL-K to quickly open it) :mag:
  • Updated changelog for new features and links to relevant documentation articles (subscribe to the RSS feeds now!) :speaker:

What does this mean for you?

A better developer experience.
We did this to make it easier for YOU to find technical details easily. We’d love to hear any feedback you have (you can submit comments at the bottom of every article).

More accurate documentation
We’ve improved internal processes for updating our docs, to give you relevant documentation at the same time as a feature release is announced.

Get notified when we have new features for you
If you subscribe to our changelogs, you can learn about new features in the monday apps framework immediately. We’ll also continue to notify you if you’ve submitted any feature feedback that has been implemented or solved by a new feature.

~Happy building!~
Dipro :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Hi @dipro

Is there still a way to subscribe to a RSS feed of the developer changelogs? Also is there an RSS feed for the community forums?

I’ve been looking for that and I can’t find it.

Thanks!

Hi @MaxTheBean!

Great questions! You can still subscribe to the RSS feed of both changelogs. Here is the API reference changelog, and here is the apps framework changelog. You can follow the feeds using Slack or Outlook, for example. I like the Feeder chrome extension as it provides a clean view of the feeds.

Regarding the community posts, I recommend using your account’s notifications. You can “watch” specific topics in the community (including the Discussions & Announcements topic we use).

1. Go to the avatar/profile picture in the top right corner.
  2. Click the person icon.
  3. Select Preferences.
  4. Navigate to Notifications in the second menu. You can disable/enable notifications there.

Just so you know, every post we make in the changelogs is also announced in the community!

Hope this helps, but as always, reach out if you have further questions :slight_smile:

1 Like