Outlook integration to pull from two email columns

Hi there,

We’re setting up a CRM within Monday.com and the Outlook integration is really fantastic. The bit where we are coming unstuck is the ability to CC in another person. So here’s a user case:

I am onboarding a new supplier and I need to keep them informed on their progress. I have created an email column and at certain points in the workflow, Monday.com fires off an email to keep them updated. So far so good and I’m very happy with it!

However, I also sometimes want it to cc. in their account manager at certain points, or commercials, or our recruitment team. At the moment I can only send the email to one email column but it would be really helpful to have the flexibility be able to choose another one, ideally in the cc. of the outlook email, but honestly the “to” would work as well.

Do we think this will ever be possible?

Take a look below from this support doc https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002155560-The-Email-Column

Email multiple addresses at once

You can send an email to multiple email addresses, with the help of the Text Column. To do so, simply add multiple emails in the Text Column separated by “;” and the email will be sent to each of those emails separately :boom:

Hiya @nealb I know of this workaround but it requires manual typing of the email addresses every time and I want to be able to add in the legal/marketing/compliance contact into their own box automatically when a pulse is created.