Please consider adding Audio Notifications.

Ability to have audio notifications of new items or messages for both the web and mobile app.

@Compli4me Hey Todd, I saw this post a couple weeks back but didn’t want to get ahead of myself, before I had something concrete to share with you. I’m delighted to let you know that this is now possible via our new app that just went live in the marketpalce today, DashBoards!

You can build custom automations and use our action blocks inside them, or use our premade integration recipes.

Currently, there are 7 preset sounds to chose from, we have plans to expand functionality of this app in the future to allow you to upload your own custom Audible Alert sounds.

This is not the exact functionality you’re describing as our app is built more for the “in-office” environment as the notification sound displays on a specific “carousel” which in theory you would have casting on an office TV(or just on your monitor) for example, so then you (and anyone else) could hear it ring out loud.

The app also allows you to create these “carousels” mentioned above of embeddable links, so for example you can loop multiple board dashboards together.

Check out the app on the marketplace, or if you want to get a demonstration, our team would be happy to show you how easy it is to set up! There’s a free 14-day trial so you can get a feel for it.

I know this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, but in a way it can do what you need and then some. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions! -Carson