Polished Geek is a certified monday․com partner that specializes in highly collaborative, personalized professional services and consulting for our monday․com clients. We’re looking to add another top notch monday․com consultant to our small but mighty team!
Are you someone who:
- Loves working live (on Zoom) with clients to help them master monday․com and optimize their boards, dashboards, automations and other setup?
- Has an extremely strong grasp of using Integromat and/or Zapier to automate client workflows and connect monday․com to other systems?
- Is particularly good at analyzing and figuring out how to use almost any system or application by “getting your hands dirty” and digging in?
- Enjoys constantly learning and being challenged to apply your knowledge to new industries and business problems?
- Has an abundance of patience to work with clients of all different skill and experience levels, while also having a sense of urgency to get. things. done?
- Can explain technical things to non-geeks without jargon? And vice versa - you can explain business requirements to techies?
- Might not love writing user documentation, but by golly, you do an awesome job of it?
- Is comfortable making instructional videos and tutorials for monday․com, Integromat and other platforms?
- Has an excellent command of written and spoken English? (Since almost all of our consulting is done live, you must be a native English speaker who is able to easily communicate with our mostly USA-based clientele.)
- Loves using monday․com and eagerly follows new developments in the platform?
- Enjoys building relationships throughout the monday․com ecosystem with other partners and app developers to stay up to date on the latest features?
- Has high ethical standards, works to establish and maintain trust with clients, partners and teammates?
- Believes in looking out for a client’s best interest first and foremost (even when it’s not what they want to hear)?
Polished Geek offers a 100% remote working relationship, ongoing investment in your training and skills, generous vacation policy and more. Please note that as a small employer with employees located across the globe, we do not offer health insurance or retirement benefits. Pay is commensurate upon performance and your growth to eventually lead consulting engagements independently.
- 1+ years of monday․com experience. Certified monday․com consultants who have completed official certification training highly preferred
- 1+ years of no/low code automation experience with Zapier and/or Integromat. Strong Integromat experience highly preferred
- Former consulting experience, preferably in multiple industries.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience delivering custom training and consulting
- Monday․com sales experience helpful, but not required
If interested, please reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know about your monday․com background, your resume and approximate salary range desired. We are primarily interested in full time applicants but half time opportunities may exist for the right individual.
~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner
Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood