Pulse indentation (sub-task concept)

We are also in the construction industry and sub-task are very important to us. This would really help us make a decision on your solution.

@mondaydapulse

Hey there - to echo what others have requested, could you please provide a time frame?

1 Like

Echoing others thoughts here. We are at that stage in our adoption where we’re exploring managing advanced digital marketing projects on MDC, and the ability to create sub-tasks is imperative to achieve that.
Please let us know of the timeline when this will come out so we can plan accordingly.

1 Like

We would be satisfied with something as simple as just pulling the checklist items out from inside the individual task and displaying them directly on the board nested under each item.

Hi All!! We appreciate all of your thoughts and inquiries! Subtasks are something we are super excited about - our timeline is looking like we will be releasing it sometime within the early new year for testing and then roll it out to our Beta users :slight_smile:

Please be on the look out! We may also roll out testing to our community as well!

Thanks everyone

3 Likes

That’s great! I’m super appreciative of the timeline update!!!

Great to hear, thanks for the status update.

We hope so!!! Its a must-have!

@brett-monday.com is there any update on the testing version of the subtasks feature?
I am really interested in being included in a testing group. Have a project on my plate that really shouts for the sub-tasks and my team keeps asking for an update about it.
I would very much appreciate an update from your side.

4 Likes

@brett-monday.com me too…
same for custom automations and timetracking improvements.

1 Like

Hey guys! @AdriannaAmaseu @hlopezvc - thanks for following up on this! As of right now we are not rolling this out to our testing groups, due to the fact that a lot of infrastructure changes are still being made and it is not quite ready – it should be available for testing within the next 1-2 weeks though.

Hang tight!

Cheers,

4 Likes

@brett-monday.com I would also like to be added to the testing group for this. I’m getting a lot of feedback that this is an essential component for us in order to continue developing our use of this program, and if I’m able to say that I’m testing it, it would ease a lot of concerns.

1 Like