Quick ways to add a website as a new item?

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone has any way that they use Monday to keep track of bookmarks of websites they want to remember.

My use case: I’m a furniture sales company, and when I see a supplier that I’d like to keep in my vendors list, I would like a way to quickly add the webpage to my vendors list. As of now, I have to create a new item in Monday, then copy the link, and paste it into the new item.

Ideally, I’d like to be able to just click an “add link as an item in Vendors board” button in my web browser.

Anyway, is this something anyone is familiar with?

Thanks!

Hey @Bastouri :wave:

If you’re talking about adding a link to an existing item, then you can use The Link Column.

If you’re talking about a web browser extension that creates a new item in your board when you bookmark a URL, then I’m not personally aware of anything that achieves this.

Otherwise, if you are comfortable coding or have access to any developers, you can always try to build your own integration that achieves this using our API:

If you need additional support on our APIs or apps platform, I would recommend doing a search for your question in our developer community here. You can also post to the community to get help from other monday.com developers.

If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If this interests you, simply fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

2 Likes

This answers my question perfectly, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.