Rearrange Automations in Board Automations View

Hi! I’d like to be able to rearrange the automations in each board in the board automation view.

Sometimes I create an automation that’s near the end of the workflow before creating one at the beginning of the workflow and would like to rearrange them so that I can see the automation workflow in its entirety and be sure I’m not missing anything.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I think I understand your recommendation … does your recommendation include arranging / filtering automations? For example, I have 37 automations in this board and Find it difficult to see if I have an automation as I scroll up and down looking for it. Hope that your recommendation means to be able to arrange / filter this screen. If NOT I’d like to expand your recommendation to having a feature that does that :wink:

3 Likes

Yes! I was asking about arranging in particular, but filtering is a great addition!!

4 Likes

Hi there! Thanks so much for writing a post about this. We are working on more functionalities in the automations store and I’ve forwarded your request onto our design team to take a look. Stay tuned for some changes… :slight_smile: If you have any other thoughts - feel free to continue sharing!

4 Likes

I also would suggest the ability to name each automation. This way when you have many of them (and frequently they appear identical), you don’t have to click in each one to see what that automation is. If they could be named (labeled) such as “Client x automation to…” it would be a huge time saver and make the identification of each automation easier.

5 Likes

Love this suggestion!! I’ve ended up with similar pulses being created because I had two reoccurring automations for the same task. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes it s a good idea, i propose a same view as mindmap.

1 Like

Would be a very useful option! A definite necessity in the future…managing integrations and automation’s takes a lot of time if you cannot organize them, move them and sort them.

2 Likes

I second this, I would really appreciate the ability to name automations for better organization. As I have tried to champion the use of automations within my team, one of the obstacles is that they can become disorganized quickly without the ability to name them, and this actually discourages people from using the feature.

1 Like

Don, good point. Too many automations without being able to sort or name them causes confusion and a big waste of time trying to figure out which is which.