Reopening Offline Mode Request

Hello!
Back story - I’ve just started using Monday with a big client, and spent months building boards and training team members. We love it, it’s been a huge game changer for the company. My contract with this client is wrapping up, and I’m starting with 2 smaller clients who are all starting new businesses. I would love to suggest Monday as a project management tool for them but one thing is really holding everyone back. Desktop offline mode.

I understand offline mode is available for mobile, but viewing on a tiny screen isn’t great for much more than messages/comments or checking tasks/deadlines.

The introduction of Monday Docs has been really helpful in creating collaborative live documents and consolidating workflows (moving away from Google docs). But without offline mode, they feel it’s a hassle/confusing to bounce around on several apps and are having a hard time seeing the value of the couple of features that monday has vs. google workspace. Being able to work offline in public spaces and areas without reliable internet is a MUST for them.

Selfishly, I’d love to get them onto Monday, it’s just so much better.

Asking for a friend,
Lynda