Request - Dark mode

Hi, same here, wanted to switch to the night mode, assuming it would be in monday.com. Such a pity to use an extension. Can’t wait to have it embedded into monday.com!

Yes please! Also on the Mac and iOS app. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Just tested Dark Reader and its wonderful. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Yeah, I fell in love with it too. Someone from the Monday staff told me about it, and now I use it everywhere.

I would very much like to see with feature added as well.

If there is only one change I could see, it would be this. I have abandoned several other apps and services that are otherwise quite functional just because they insist on making me stare at a giant, low watt light bulb all day.

1 Like

Please, please, please make this happen.

Thanks,

J.

1 Like

Almost a year and no one has created the request for Dark Mode?

Dark Mode is only Working on Dashboard.

For my Normal Boards i still need to use Firefox to get the ( Dark Mode)

You are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for the tip!!

1 Like

Hi,
Yes - we spend long hours on our computers and have dark mode activated on most of our other programs… and then we open Monday.com and it’s like a blinding light in the darkness.
Please give us a dark mode.
Cheers,
Justin

Yes, please add dark mode!

Pretty sure this is an option under settings on individual boards though when you log out and back in it resets

No, not an option without a browser extension right now.

Not for main board but calendar and kanban views have a dark mode

They just introduced dark mode. You can activatie via monday.labs!

For the mobile app you have to email Monday for activation.

Totally like the dark mode!

https://community.monday.com/t/dark-mode-is-here-on-the-app-and-on-the-web/10157

2 Likes

Testing it out right now and sending this to my team! Thank you for doing this no more 3rd party extensions :smiley: @Eltjo

1 Like

I don’t have the option in Monday.labs, what am I missing?

Hi @AlexJ

You can easily activate Dark mode in your account by selecting your profile picture / initials in the bottom left hand corner of the platform and selecting change theme from the menu!

Best,

Dani

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.