Board Permission - Restrict Board Access to Some Users

Hi,

We are starting a new project that involves other members of my organization that are not in my department. I am setting them up with Monday.com access. The problem is I need to restrict access to all my department boards (not even view access) to them. Making the department boards private is not an option. I cannot add them as guest users as they have the same email domain, so that is not an option either.

How can I restrict my 30+ boards easily?

Thanks!

Hi @Sean.Murphy.SWLAW - You will need an Enterprise level account in order to place the sensitive boards into locked workspaces. That’s going to be your best way to protect sensitive info.

If you would like to learn more about the differences between Pro and Enterprise, you can book a time with me here and I will be happy to help and give you a tour: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

That’s exactly what I need. I will contact Sales about an Enterprise plan. Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.