Search and append automation

Hi,
I need help with the following problem:
I want to explain the problem in details:

1. My Alfred CRM creates a new contact record (through Zapier) a record in my contact board at my monday CRM.

2. Alfred creates a new replay record (through Zapier) in my replies board at my monday CRM.

3 I need to copy the replay content to my contact record. I am doing this manually.
This record will be duplicated and moved to my Sales Pipeline.

1. There are at least two sort keys (full name and\or LinkedIn URL) that can be used to locate the right contact\lead record.

David

Hey David,
Sounds like you have chosen a rather complex CRM setup. It is a bit hard providing insight with the limited information. available.
Can you please detail what your setup looks like. In addition I would love to know the effect you are trying to achieve in order to understand and best advice you.

Hi Thomas.
I am using Alfred CRM to manage my LinkeDIN Sales Navigator.
When a contact is created in Linkedin\Alfred Zapier creates a new record on Monday in a board named: “Alfred LinkeDIN Leads”.
When a new replay is created in Linkedin\Alfred Zapier creates a new record on monday in a board named: “Alfred LinkeDIN & Emails Replies”.
The sort or search key for both board can be the Linkedin URL or\and lead full name.
I need to automate this prosses: append the replay or message from “Replay” board to the corresponding field in “Leads” board + change the status to 'working on it"

• duplicate the record, and move the copied record to the pipeline board
    Can you help?
    David

[quote=“davidtl12, post:1, topic:12539, full:true”]
Hi,
I need help with the following problem:
I want to explain the problem in details:

1. My Alfred CRM creates a new contact record (through Zapier) a record in my contact board at my monday CRM.

2. Alfred creates a new replay record (through Zapier) in my replies board at my monday CRM.

3 I need to copy the replay content to my contact record. I am doing this manually.
This record will be duplicated and moved to my Sales Pipeline.

1. There are at least two sort keys (full name and\or LinkedIn URL) that can be used to locate the right contact\lead record.

David