Search Everything - Shortcut

Hi guys,
i am an heavy user of Search Everything feature and i suggest you to consider a shortcut in order to jump quickly to the amazing monday’s search engine.
What do you think?
Cheers

Hi @Paolo
Did you ever find out if there was a (hidden) shortcut for Search Everything, or if they made one since you posted this in December 2019?

I just tried to find a shortcut, but failed.

1 Like

So far, there’s isn’t a shortcut for the account-wide Search.

Whenever a search shortcut is released, it will probably be announced on one or both of these two pages:

I’m also a heavy user of keyboard shortcuts.

It would be great to see a shortcut for “Search Everything” - Ctrl Shift S would make a lot of sense.

I’m often working on the right side of the window, either using the Board navigation, or the Update window. Getting to the Search Everything icon on the left edge of the screen typically requires 2 or 3 swipes of the mouse.

Having a keyboard shortcut would greatly improve my user experience.

1 Like

Quick Search has the Ctrl+B shortcut. But Quick Search only searches for board and workspace names, not items! Search Everything is much more useful, but has no shortcut.

1 Like

HELLO MONDAY.COM

Please set up this feature it would be super helpful!

Now that the CRM is being pushed hard this would make sense.

I’m currently having to search leads, then go to search Contacts and so on.

A shortcut to Search Everything would be a game changer for the CRM.

How is this still not a feature? There are other searching shortcuts but not for search everything. Big miss.

1 Like

Search Everywhere would be the most used feature for me if it had a global keyboard shortcut. And in my opinion you could assign multiple if needed but one stands out big time, the / key. / has been assigned to global search in the majority of self respecting cloud based collaboration tools (read google workspaces, slack, Trello, etc. etc.)… Why would one come up with anything else??? (please don’t be like MS in this :pray: )

Just like ? is a list of shortcuts (:+1: ) / should always be “global search”… please please please bring it in asap :pray: Cheers, Richard