Search not populating all associated boards with contact name search

When I search a contact name in “Search Everything” there are certain boards that do not show up in the search. How do I get it to where I’ll be able to see each board where that name appears?

Thanks!

Hi @TheBox - there could be a few reasons for this. If you don’t have access to the board due to it being Private or Shareable, or if you don’t have access to the column on the board it will not show in Search results.

Not sure if this applies or not?

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Mark!

Thanks so much for your email! Here is a short video I just did that shows what is going on. Is this something your company can be hired to help with?

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.png

image004.png

image005.jpg

Hi @TheBox

I watced your Loom.
Here’s my answer: :slight_smile:

Best,
Jesuena Estoque Reimer
CEO | Senior Monday.com Consultant
https://mindflows.eu

Thank you so much for explaining that! That makes sense now. I wonder I can should use tags like #teresarollins in the boards in order to be able to see everything in the “Search Everything?” Those seem to show up nicely.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.png

image004.png

image005.jpg

@TheBox
You’re welcome :slight_smile:
Tags do work great but it might be too much effort to keep putting tags in everything.
Nevertheless, it could also be an alternative if you’re looking to find certain data fast :slight_smile:

Hi @TheBox - it looks like you got it figured out. If you ever need a hand in the future feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Thanks!
Mark
Book a Support Session

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.