Seeking Monday support/expert/assistance

I am totally new to Monday, but I can see the benefits of the app for our business in terms of CRM, Project Management, Marketing, Dashboard, etc.

We run an immigration consulting business in Brazil, and each project (or client) has some unique and common tasks…

Since I am totally new to Monday, I have realised it would be a lot easier/faster/better to simply reach out to the community and ask if there is someone who is well versed with setting up Monday for our purposes and can essentially take our thoughts/ideas/requirements and “just make it happen on Monday” (setup the structure).

Any takers?

My email: mike@kleineIS.com

PS> If you have initial questions or queries please reach out to me.
PPS> I am guessing an intern, or average 12 year old, can get us where we want. This isn’t a terribly big job, and we aren’t a company with 3000 staff… just a heads up.

1 Like

Hey @PyroMike and thanks for reaching out to the monday.com community forums! There are a lot of amazing partners to work with and I’m sure you’ll find someone who can help you out.

CarbonWeb is a monday.com partner that works with teams to create their ideal environement component-by-component. We have a lot of experience in CRMs, Project Management, and Marketing as we use these internally and have also set up custom components for our clients.

If you’d like to schedule a consultation with me please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get going!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hey Mike, happy to assist. Please share with me your availability via email to francesco.fiorini@omnidea.it to schedule an exploratory call to better understand your requirements and show you how we operate!

Hey @PyroMike welcome to the monday community! There are lots of great partners on here who can get you up and running with monday.com!

I’d be happy to discuss getting you setup with customized setup based on monday.com best practices. I’ve helped dozens of businesses with their monday.com setup for building efficient and easy-to-use workflows.

If you are interested in discussing more and finding out if we are a good fit to work together please schedule some time here: Calendly - Tim Little

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best!

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Given that we are entering Christmas, the earliest I could offer is next week.

My schedule next week is quite flexible, so let me know what works for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Hi Ricky,

I need to let you know that we are a small consulting outfit, and honestly, I bet your intern or 12 year old child could probably resolve what we are after… just a heads up.

As we are entering Christmas I think the next available time is next week at the earliest.

Regards,

1 Like

Not a problem at all @PyroMike. I just sent over an email!

Ricky

Hi Tim,

I need to let you know that we are a small consulting outfit, and honestly, I bet your intern or 12 year old child could probably resolve what we are after… just a heads up.

As we are entering Christmas I think the next available time is next week at the earliest.

Regards,

Hi @PyroMike !

Thanks for reaching out to the monday com community.

Glad to know that you are realizing the benefits of monday com in your business operations, particularly in Marketing, CRM, and Project Management. For immigration consulting businesses like yours, monday com has proven highly beneficial since it allows them to streamline workflows, automate routine tasks, prioritize people management, and improve decision-making acumen. Since you are looking for an expert who can help you in setting up monday com tailored to your requirements, I would suggest you seek help from certified monday.com partners. By seeking consultation from monday experts, you can leverage the potential of monday Work OS.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com