Send mass emails to all contacts assigned a specific type or tag

It would be great if there was a way I could just create an email in monday and have it sent to all the contact I’ve assigned a specific label or tag to.

I’d like to be able to send a blast out to all my buyers at once. Does anyone know of an integration that would allow this?

One way to fix this without an integration would to be to make a status that triggers an automation to send an email out. Then you can sort your items by status or tag and trigger the automation for all of them at one time. The exact way to do this would be to create a new status column with two drop down options. One is a neutral value and one says send email. Create an automation that says when Status changes to “send email”, then send an email to this address. Unfortunately I have not found a way to sort all your items in monday.com but what you can do is go to a board and add a new view with the requirement for the items you want to send, select all on that view, and then change the status in one click sending out all the emails at once.