Sending monday.com columns to Zapier - Part 2 and Solution

Hi there,

As I was looking for a way to pass the values of a specific board item from monday.com to Zapier, I have found this post:

https://community.monday.com/t/sending-monday-com-columns-to-zapier/11341?u=fred.g

The suggsested solution via Slack probably works as a good workaround, but I found a much simpler solution already integrated in Monday.com:

1. Set up a webhook which can be triggered by whatever you want - a button click in a board, a status change or simply a new item.

2. Once triggered, the webhook will send the data of the board, including the specific pulse/item ID to Zapier

In Zapier, you then have to use the Get Column Values in monday.com to call either a specific column value or simply all of them:

If you want to use all the column values in Zapier, just leave out the column ID and there you go…

Do whatever you want afterwards with you data.

Hope this helps someone.

@jjay.lewin Maybe you found this already, but I thought I would post it here to help.

Cheers,
Fred

Hi @fred.g,

This is super cool! Thank you so much for sharing. I’m moving this to our “Discussions” section under Feature Requests for other users to comment on and take a look at.

1 Like