Set an artificial date for a training environment

Hi everyone. I’m a new user here (first post) and I’m trying to set up an artificial date for a sort of “training” environment.

Use case: I run a startup that organizes purchase information for furniture showrooms and interior designers. I need to track a variety of dates, like the date the supplier has shipped a product, the date a product is ready to be delivered to the customer, deadlines for staff members, etc.

I would like to be able to set the date to permanently be “December 23rd.”

The reason why I would like to have a permanent date is because I would like to be able to have deadlines, calendars, and automations act as though the date is static, as opposed to changing.

Thanks in advance!

hi @Bastouri

Welcome to the community!

I don’t fully understand your question. If you enter a date in a date column it will be “static”. The data will not change unless it is changed by a user or automation.

Thanks for your response!

I’m referencing the actual day that Monday.com believes it presently is at any given moment.

For example, today is January 2nd, but I would like Monday.com to think it’s December 23rd in order for me to more effectively train users.

I’m not very hopeful that this can be done, in which case I will probably set up a variety of automations to push the column dates forward once every week.

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to respond