Sharing board view branding problem

Hello,

I paid for pro kindly pls remove your logos.plssssssssss

Hi, you can do that. But you have to set a logo.

Then it should work…

Best,
Simon

Hi, this hasn’t worked for me. I’ve changed the logos, but the “powered by Monday.com” still appears on shared boards. I’m on the pro plan. Any ideas? @simon_blinno

Hi @Joelburden

This is very special. Have you customized both logos on the admin site? I just checked it again in several customer accounts, and it works fine with the pro plan in each one. If not, I would contact support@monday.com. Maybe monday.com has changed that in the last month.

Please give me feedback, if it works.

Best,
Simon

@simon_blinno Thanks for your help, but I misunderstood your original message.

I was hoping to remove the “Powered by Monday.com” in the bottom right corner of the board, that is seen in both the sharable preview and the embedded versions of the board.

It’s not helpful to have Monday.com brand conflicting with my website brand, when I’m sharing updates to clients about our work.

I would love this as a feature request, but when I emailed Monday.com support, the support staff replied with “I’m afraid that the logo on a board view shared publicly is not possible to remove.”

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 11.17.30 AM

Hi @Joelburden

Ah okay I see. Yes, you can’t hide the logo in the lower right corner. Maybe you can delete in the embedded view the logo through JavaScript, but I’ve never tried that. Otherwise just tell your customers how great monday.com is. :wink:

Best,
Simon