Show actual date instead of how many days ago

Hi everyone,

I am not sure what terms I should be searching for and therefore don’t know whether this question might already be answered.

My problem is: There are some instances where monday informs me about activity - for example in the protocol - by showing me how many days or month ago it happened.

Is there a setting in which I can switch this to an actual date?

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

I don’t think there is such a setting.
This annoys me as well. And the workaround is hovering your mouse right on top of the “2d” or “5m” indication, then the real date will pop up.

2 Likes

thank you. At least there is a way to view the actual date.

Edit:
@noysegal as I can’t reply to a closed topic, I’ll answer this way: I am primarily referring to the activity protocol. (But I am almost certain that I have seen the same display elsewhere.) There you can only see the Date like “1D” “3M” unless hovering.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @dk_NFroehlich, thanks for reaching out! Noy here from the monday.com team :slight_smile:

Would you mind clarifying which specific part of the platform you are referring to here? I’ll be happy to send this over as a feature request once receiving this additional information, so we can see exactly what you’re looking for here!

I look forward to hearing back from you.

1 Like