Show start and end date across multiple days on the Calendar

When adding a new request I take a start date and an end date, is there a way to show this spanning across multiple days on the Calendar?
I can plot start and end date on the calendar, but they appear as 2 entries, e.g. one on the 10th and one on the 15th. Can this appear as just one entry that spans across the dates, starting at the 10th and ending on the 15th?

Hi @JonathanT

Welcome to the community. The calendar widget can show dates and timelines. A timeline will span across multiple days. So, if you create a timeline with an end and a start date it will show nicely across the days. There is an app available in the marketplace that syncs two dates (start and end) to a timeline to avoid multiple input. The app is listed here: monday.com: Apps Marketplace

Hey @JonathanT ~ Welcome to the community! :wave:

As @basdebruin mentioned, you can use The Timeline Column to show a span of days between a start ad end date on your calendar:
|autoxauto

If you absolutely need to use two date columns, then the “Start + End = Timeline” app might help you achieve what you’re trying to do with monday.com.

Do note that this app was not developed by the monday.com team. As such, we don’t have any control over its functionality – and do not provide support for setting it up. Our team has reviewed it against our security and privacy guidelines, but we cannot fully certify it.

If you do want to try it out, I’d recommend checking out the app details in the marketplace here: The monday apps marketplace. You can review the app’s documentation (and applicable privacy policies) and install it if you choose.

To learn more about security in the monday apps marketplace, check out this article: Understanding apps marketplace security

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna