Subitems columns in custom integration

Hi.

How can I implement field selector from subitem fields in custom integration (Recipe trigger) ?

Now what I have:

But if I’m creating a custom automation, I see the list of subitems columns:

Hi @Igor_Tretiakov!

Currently, our monday apps framework doesn’t yet support Subitems in the recipe builders for your integration recipe.

However, I can absolutely see how useful and helpful this would be, so I would be more than happy to forward your feedback to our dev team for consideration.

Custom automations are an internal feature and function pretty separately from the apps framework, which is why you’re seeing the ability there.

Hope this helps!
-Helen

Thank you, Helen.

I have the another question about building the integration recipe for Mirror column.

The board with several mirror columns:

Custom action:

Then I’m adding this custom integration to my board. There are zero mirror columns.

So what am I doing wrong?

Hi Igor,

Great question! The ability to choose columns that are unsupported in your action block (see below)

is actually a “bug” that our developers are working on within our current iteration. You are correct in that at this time, mirror columns are yet unsupported by our apps framework as well.

This option to choose “Mirror” columns should be removed by the end of next week for selection.

Sorry for the confusion!
-Helen