To search for multiple keywords in a particular board using search bar not working as it mentioned in official monday.com page

To search for multiple keywords at once in a particular board using search bar not working as it mentioned in official monday.com page.

Below is the Image for reference.

1 Like

@dhawlandra382 This looks like what you’re talking about, correct? Improve Search Results for Multiple Keywords

@dhawlandra382 Beth is correct, we’ve been discussing this issue in another topic. Please fill out the form at this link - it goes directly to the Development team, if enough of us contact them hopefully they will give us another option. Thanks for jumping in Beth.

1 Like

Form filled out - thanks! I already expressed my distaste when I discovered this myself. I don’t see how it’s a benefit to only be able to search one word or an exact phrase (rarely do I know or recall exactly how it was typed in)…they even note being able to search multiple words anywhere in an item as a bonus on their Search articles and then took it away - why…

I honestly don’t know who this change would benefit. Another user suggested that they reinstate the search for keywords terms as it was, and if someone wants an exact phrase, they can search using “quotes”, like the rest of the internet works. That’s the best solution in my opinion.