Track pipeline changes (e.g. revenue) between given time period (e.g. weekly or monthly)

Hi - hoping someone can help! Had a look around forum and haven’t been able to a solution.

First Monday of the month - we sum total rev for month and set this as our baseline.

Then the remaining Monday’s in the month following this, we look at latest rev number and compare against our start of the month commit - understandably rev is always different.

Rev for the month changes as a result of:
New deals get added in month to close in month
Some deals could be marked as lost and move out the month.
Some deals will get pushed out and some moved into the month
Rev for individual deals could change - up/down

So, looking to understand if there are any tricks to understand changes week on week on rev movement.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

1 Like

Hey there @RomiZ and welcome to the monday.com community forums! There are a ton of great partners to work with, and I would like to introduce myself on behalf of CarbonWeb.

We are a team of dedicated monday users and developers out of Cleveland, OH that specialize in a component-by-component style. Some of the reporting you describe here I imagine is possible within the CRM Suite we have produced. I would appreciate getting some time with you to learn more about your process, and the way our team can help.

If you’d like to set up some time please schedule here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you look to optimize your monday.com environment!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi Romi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew