Two-way link on existing connected board

Hi, I searched the forums and couldn’t find an answer to this unfortunately. I have a board with many rows, and a linked column that was created long ago. This was before a two-way link was possible.
Is there a way to now add the two-way link so that I can see the referenced items in the original board, without having to make all the links again? (it’s like 2000 records)

Thanks!

@reinhardts

The short answer to your question is no. Currently two-way links must be created in one shot, by setting the two-way link checkbox when creating the connect boards column.

However, once created, it’s pretty easy to copy the links using the API with Integromat or a quick custom program.

Jim - The Monday Man channel
Signup for a FREE Integromat account with this link and get a FREE hour with The Monday Man

Thanks for that. How “pretty easy” is that to do, since I don’t actually have experience using the API or something like Integromat… Can I do it myself (I do understand some coding, etc, but it’s nowhere near my day job :slight_smile: )

@reinhardts

Yes, you can do it. If you create a Integromat account using my affiliate link, (it doesn’t cost you anything) I’ll walk you through it. For 2000 records it will take 4000 operations. So, you’ll have to buy 1 month. So it would cost $10.