Two-way linked with 'Link To Item' column (potential subtask solution)

Hi all,

I wanted to share an idea I have been thinking about a while now. Many time working with the Link To Item (LTI) column I find myself wanting this new feature:

The Two-way linked Link To Column(s). Whenever I link an issue (pulse) via the LTI in one board, it should be connected vice versa from the other board via a LTI column.

So when I create a board (in our case a User Story board) I would love to divide the User Stories into subtasks. Creating a LTI column and select the subtask board (in our case the Backlog board) I could directly create my subtasks from the User Story board into my Backlog board, Being the subtasks straight away connected to the right User Story.

Hope this makes sense!

Cheers,
Eltjo

HI @Eltjo! We’ve gotten this feedback actually from other users as well and have passed this to our team to consider implementing - stay tuned on this one! Cheers!

1 Like

YES! This is something that is much needed!

1 Like

Hi @lauraglev , happy to hear that it is taken in consideration! When the beta is released please let me know, i am happy to test and provide feedback. All the best, Eltjo

Related

2 Likes