Unable to get formula column values:

As the title suggests, I am unable to get a formula column value using v2 APIs.

The code I am using is as follows :

Is there something I am missing?

hey @Nick94,
formula column is a client side calculated column and it is not yet supporte by API v2.

Hi do we know when this will be available in V2 ?

2 Likes

Hey @Ola!

No ETA yet, since this is something that would require some infrastructural changes. It’s on our roadmap though!

1 Like

I’m using Integromat to increase capability and functionality and capability of Monday.com for our particular purposes.

This would be a huge benefit–just the bare text of the cell–right now it can tell there is a formula column there, but it just says “empty” for Value, Attribute, etc. I can see passing the formula and all it’s linkages being complicated…but if it could pass the value that is displayed in the cell as plain text, with no other attributes, that would go a really long way.

2 Likes

Hi, Once getting the json response as expected details. then convert from json to excel data is
displayed in single row ( eg. data is available for 10 rows that is 10 items in it)

Could you please share a sample of your JSON file?

Hi rob, could you please share me your mail id? i will share the json file

You can contact me at roberto.tremonti@omnidea.it

Needing this as a Feature Request, too. As @MSIlydia said, returning the result of the formula column as plain text would be super helpful.

1 Like

Hey @arnold_wikey

Definitely agree with the potential value this could bring our users! In the meantime, I think you might enjoy the following app developed by our partner Omnidea that seems to offer similar functionality to our Formula column:

-Alex