Understanding of functionality and integrations

We have been researching and implementing Monday.com for a few weeks now. Challenge is not understanding full capabilities of Monday.com. I have multiple companies that work with clients along with internal and external partners, We are looking to hire someone with implementation experience to initially consult and then potentially implement. Help!!!

Ultimately we want dashboards or google sheet export so we can sort/organize/systemize our tasks.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @whynotresults - Love that username, by the way!

We are a team of experienced product-certified monday․com partners at Polished Geek. We can provide a range of services to help you do more with monday.com. I’d love to chat with you to learn more about your business and discuss how we can help. Here’s a link where you can book a time on our calendar: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

I look forward to meeting you!
~ Deb Cinkus, monday․com consultant

I’ll schedule a meeting. Thank you. If by chance anyone is working today… I would be available for a quick chat but I will schedule as well.

Hi @whynotresults - I will watch for your scheduled meeting to come through and then send you an email to see if we can get on Zoom earlier. Thanks!

Hello!
We at Omnitas Consulting are one of the worlds leading monday.com consultants and implementers. Awarded best professional services from monday.com for the past 2 years.
We work with enterprises worldwide. With us you will also get a business and workflow consultant that can help you look at your processes and optimize them before or after we have supported them in monday.com
I urge you to send me an email and boo ka first free exploratory session. I think you will be impressed with what we offer. Please reach out to thomas@omnitas.se

Hi @whynotresults,
I only saw this now. We are the platinum partner of the year 2020 for monday.com in APAC and can certainly help you with the initial setup and ongoing support / reviews when needed.

We have heaps of experience bringing multiple organisations and/or business units from different regions together and building monday.com into a powerful reporting tool.

If you want to have a chat, my email is oliver@jtscloud.com. Talk to you soon!