Update Location Columns

We’re attempting to add a Lat/Lng to a location column thorough the API but it doesn’t appear like it’s currently possible. There was a thread regarding it but it only states that it’s no longer supported in the new api. Is there an ETA when this will be rolled out?

Also waiting for an ETA on this.

1 Like

Hey Chris and Darren, Dipro here!

I don’t have a specific ETA on this feature, but we do know that the Location column is important to a lot of our clients. We’ve got it on our roadmap and are prioritizing it alongside the other API requests we are receiving.

1 Like

Hi Dipro, has there been any progress on adding the location column to the API?

Or is there a way to import an address into a normal text field and have that update a location column somehow?

1 Like

Hey @ChrisCollins – no update yet.

There is no way to convert a text field into the location either, because we cannot validate the data going into it (yet). I’ll update on this thread when we have any news.

News about the support of the import function or a column update?

If I have 500 lines, copy / paste by hand, it’s not simple :sweat_smile:

Hey Yann, no news just yet but we’re prioritizing it in our backlog! I can’t give a timeline for certain, but we’ve discussed this internally and want to add it in the upcoming iterations.

Any update on this feature?
Is there any ETA on the location column API?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Omer_Ametos,

Check out my newest update as we just released this feature: [RELEASED] Updating Location column with API!.

Hope this helps!
Helen

1 Like