Well, your dreams may be about to come true. We are looking for a new Community Manager and want to extend this opportunity to YOU, our community members.
About The Role
- The main face of monday.com in our user community forum.
- Building relationships with community members, as well as power users and partners.
- Work closely with CX and Product to facilitate the voice of the customer from within the community.
- Engage with other monday.com teams to generate knowledge and content that helps users succeed in the community.
Your Experience & Skills
- Love (and we mean LOVE) monday.com as a product and know it inside out.
- Love for people and building relationships with a range of personas.
- Strong project management skills — planning, action orientation, prioritization, time management skills.
- A strong leader who can guide and inspire others with your knowledge & enthusiasm.
- Confidence working with data to define, analyze, track and drive community goals.
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Native standard of written English - must
- Experience in community management - advantage
- Experience with Discourse platform - advantage
Relevant locations: US (East coast), UK, TLV
Apply with your CV here: monday.EA.52C@applynow.io