Want to hire a Monday expert to do automations and streamline our workflow

Hello,

We are a Norwegian webdesign-company (6 persons) and we have now used Monday as our primary project management tool for the last 2 years. But everything we do, we do manually and it takes up alot of our time everyday to log all our actions in Monday.

We want to hire an expert that can help us with automations and to set up our workflow so that everything works smoothly and more effective. For example when we register a new client with all information, it would be nice if some button could copy this information in to the “Production” board. Now I have to write in the same information in 4 different boards everytime we make a sale (Client list, production pipe, Support pipe and hosting pipe)

Anyone?

1 Like

Hi @Nettpakke - you have certainly come to the right place as there are plenty of Monday experts to help you. What you are briefly describing is certainly possible through native automations, especially if there is continuity in the columns across the boards.

I would love the opportunity to discuss this in more detail in a 30-60 minute complementary discovery session. Feel free to message me directly at info@greenllamas.com and also check us out online to learn more about what we do!

Also - I am going to move this topic to the “Hire an Expert” category in the community for better visibility.

Thank you,
Mark

Thanks for your reply and for moving my post to more suited category!

I have now sent an e-mail to you, check spam folder if it’s not in your inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Nettpakke - checking now. Thanks for getting back.

Hi @Nettpakke It sounds like you are already connecting with Mark who is a great resource.

But in case you still need additional help feel free to set up a call with me at: Calendly - Tim Little
I’ve helped many customers with complex automations and integrations to help automate workflows and processes. I also assist with integromat as well which is a tool that can expand the automation and integration capabilities of monday.com.

Best of luck!

Hej Christian @Nettpakke ,

Luca fra Italien her. Jeg er en Customer Success Manager fra Omnidea, meget gammel monday.com partner! Hvordan gaar det? :slight_smile:

I’ve read that you’re looking for help to optimize your workflows, but other ppl have already offered their help though… Feel free to contact me whenever you want if you need more support.

Have en dejlig dag,

Hilsen fra Italien :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Christian,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Friday,
Andrew

I have scheduled a time with you tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hello! I would love to take a quick chat with you regarding this, when do you have time? :slight_smile:

Hey Christian,

Of course, we can schedule it for today at 5 pm or tomorrow whenever you want (except 10 am). Just tell me your availability and I’ll try to save a spot for you :slight_smile:

Cheers,

I can do tomorrow 5pm, does this work? Please send me an invite to christian@nettpakke.no

Hi @Nettpakke, just checking if you’d found a resolution to this?
It sounds like something I could resolve within a couple of days for you.
Feel free to email me at biancajclement@gmail.com if you’re still seeking assistance.